Vape pods are a key component in pod kit vaping. They have the purpose of housing your delicious e-liquids and your device’s coil in one secure, neat package, known as a pod. Pod style vaping kits can be purchased with pre-filled pods which contain nicotine or nic salts to accurately replicate smoking. Alternatively, you can purchase refillable pods, where the freedom to choose and experiment with different e-liquid flavours, both with and without nicotine, is entirely yours!
You'll need to replace your vape pods every so often, so take a look at our impressive vape pod range, all eligible for next-day delivery! We’ve made sure to stock only the best vape pods from popular brands including Aspire, Geekvape, Innokin, OXVA, Smok, Uwell Vaporesso, and VOOPOO. With so many great pods to choose from here at E-liquids.com, we’re confident that you’ll be able to find the right one for your vape set-up!
- Elf Bar P1 Empty Vape Pods 3 Pack
- Vaporesso Luxe Q Replacement Vape Pods (Pack of 2)
- OXVA Xlim V2 Replacement Vape Pods
- Voopoo PnP Replacement Pods (No coils) (Pack of 2)
- Voopoo Argus Pod Replacement Vape Pods
- Smok Nord 50W Replacement Vape Pods XL
- Voopoo PnP-X Replacement Vape Pods XL
- Geekvape Aegis Nano Replacement Vape Pods (Pack of 2)
- Elf Bar FB1000 Replacement XL Vape Pod
- VOOPOO VMate Cartridge V2
- Lost Vape Ursa Nano Replacement Vape Pods
- Lost Vape Ursa Mini Replacement Vape Pod
- Vaporesso Luxe X Replacement Vape Pods
- Vaporesso XROS Replacement Vape Pods 4 Pack
Aspire Minican Replacement Pod (Pack of 2)
- Vaporesso XTank Replacement Vape Pods
- Geekvape Sonder U Replacement Vape Pods
- Geekvape Aegis One Replacement Vape Pods
- VOOPOO TPP-X Replacement Vape Pod 2ml
- Aspire Flexus Stik Replacement Vape Pods
- Aspire Favostix Replacement Vape Pods (Pack of 3)
- Voopoo Vinci Pod Replacement Pods (Pack of 3)
NewOxva Xlim C Vape Empty Pods
Uwell Caliburn A2 Replacement Vape Pods
NewUwell Caliburn A3 Replacement Pods
- VOOPOO Drag Nano 2 Replacement Vape Pods
- Voopoo TPP XL Replacement Vape Pods (Pack of 2)
- Voopoo PnP Replacement Pod Tank
- Smok Pozz X Replacment Vape Pods (Pack of 3)
- Voopoo PnP-X Replacement Vape Pod
- Aspire Flexus Q Replacement Vape Pods
NewUwell Caliburn X Replacement Vape Pods
NewVoopoo Argus Pods - Empty Cartridge
- Geekvape H45 Hero 2 Replacement Vape Pods
- Uwell Caliburn & KOKO Replacement Pods (Pack of 4)
- Uwell Caliburn G Replacement Pods
- Smok Acro Replacement Vape Pods
- Smok IPX 80 RPM2 Replacement Vape Pod (Pack of 3)
- Voopoo MTL PnP Replacement Vape Pods
- Geekvape Wenax K1 Replacement Vape Pods
- VOOPOO TPP-X Replacement Vape Pod XL
- Smok Novo 4 Replacement Pods (Pack of 3)
- Voopoo ITO Replacement Vape Pods
- Freemax Marvos XL Glass Replacement Vape Pod
- Vaporesso Zero 2 Replacement Vape Pods
- Vaporesso x Moti X Mini Replacement Pods
- Freemax Onnix Replacement Vape Pod
- Aspire Cloudflask S Replacement Vape Pod XL
How do vape pods work?
Vape pods work a lot like vape tanks; their primary purpose is to hold e-liquid ready to be turned into vapour. Vape pods are typically made of plastic rather than glass, which allows them to be lighter, smaller and more portable. This makes them perfect for creating the convenient and slick pod kits they are used with. Vape pods usually contain the coil used to vaporise the e-liquid and turn it into vapour, meaning when you replace the vape pod with a fresh one, you also get a fresh coil. Some vape pods come with replaceable coils, which can save money as you can replace the coil separately.
Why use vape pods?
Many vape kits use pods to allow the device to be smaller and more mobile. Vape pod kits are typically far smaller and more convenient than larger vape devices that have vape tanks rather than pods. Vape Pods are also easier to replace, and can often be easier to refill. Because of the ease of use vape pods allow, even advanced vapers with larger sub ohm kits will regularly have a vape pod kit to use when they are out and about.
Can vape pods be refilled?
Vape pods can often be refilled when they empty, just like a vape tank. Many vape pods can be refilled multiple times before they need replacing. There are some vape pods, however, that come pre-filled with e-liquid. These pods are not typically refillable and must be replaced by another pre-filled pod from the kit’s manufacturer.
When should I replace my vape pod?
Vape pods should be changed regularly, however it can depend on how frequently you vape. Typically pods will last somewhere around 3-5 days. For the best results from your vape pod, always check the recommendations that come with your pod kit or on the vape pod packaging. This will ensure that your pods are always in good condition, and that you don't wear out the coil which can result in some rather disappointing tastes!
Do vape pods expire?
All vape pods that do not have removable coils should be replaced sooner or later. Vape pods ‘expire’ when they have been overused. By using a vape pod that is in need of replacement, you will most likely experience flavourless drags due to a coil that needs replacing. To see when your vape pod should be changed, always read the information that comes with your vape kit.
What is the difference between vape pods and vape tanks?
Vape pods and tanks have a lot in common, they are both responsible for containing the e-liquid and coil of a vape kit. The difference lies in their size and materials. Vape tanks are typically larger and made of glass, which allows them to hold coils and e-liquids suitable for heavier vaping. Vape pods are smaller and are usually made of plastic, making them lighter and far more convenient.
Which vape pod is the best?
Truthfully, there is no such thing as the best vape pod. To get the best from your vape pod, make sure you purchase pods that are recommended for your device by the device manufacturer. Pods can have a variety of features, such as replaceable coils, so always make sure you do plenty of research into the features of a pod kit you are thinking of buying.