Smok Vape Pods
Smok vape pods are designed for use with Smok vape kits, and are conveniently suited for all types of vapers ranging from beginner to expert. As a leading brand, Smok have continued to produce premium vape hardware, and their vape pods are no exception! With Smok’s vape pods, you can expect to find innovative features including curved mouthpiece designs, side fill silicone stoppers for anti-leakage, as well as multiple coil compatibility to name a few.
Our excellent selection of Smok Vape Pods are suitable for a variety of tastes, vaping requirements, and experience levels. Find yours today and uncover your true vaping potential!
- Smok Novo 4 Replacement Pods (Pack of 3)
- Smok IPX 80 RPM2 Replacement Vape Pod (Pack of 3)
- Smok Alike Replacement Vape Pod (Pack of 3)
- Smok Nord 50w Replacement Vape Pods 2ml
- Smok Acro Replacement Vape Pods
- Smok Nord 50W Replacement Vape Pods XL
- Smok Thallo RPM2 Replacement Vape Pods (Pack of 3)
- Smok Novo X Replacement Pod (Pack of 3)
NewSmok RPM 5 Empty Replacement Vape Pod
- Smok G-Priv Replacement Vape Pods
- Smok RPM 4 LP2 Replacement Vape Pods (Pack of 3)
- Smok RPM 4 Replacement Vape Pods (Pack of 3)
- Smok Pozz X Replacment Vape Pods (Pack of 3)
- Smok IPX 80 RPM Replacement Vape Pod (Pack of 3)
- Smok Mag RPM Empty Replacement Vape Pod (Pack of 3)
- Smok RPM80 Replacement Pods (Pack of 3)
- Smok RPM 2 Replacement Pods (Pack of 3)
- Smok RPM160 Replacement Pod (Pack of 2)
- Smok Nord 4 RPM 2 Replacement Vape Pods (Pack of 3)
- Smok Thallo RPM Replacement Vape Pods (Pack of 3)
Coming SoonSmok Novo 2 Clear Replacement Vape Pods
- Smok Thiner Replacement Vape Pods
- Smok RPM 4 Replacement Vape Pods XL (Pack of 3)
- Smok Nord 4 RPM Replacement Vape Pods Pack (Pack of 3)
- Smok Nord Replacement Pod with Coils
- Smok Nord 2 Replacement Vape Pods -No Coil- (Pack of 3)
How do vape pods work?
Vape pods work a lot like vape tanks; their primary purpose is to hold e-liquid ready to be turned into vapour. Vape pods are typically made of plastic rather than glass, which allows them to be lighter, smaller and more portable. This makes them perfect for creating the convenient and slick pod kits they are used with. Vape pods usually contain the coil used to vaporise the e-liquid and turn it into vapour, meaning when you replace the vape pod with a fresh one, you also get a fresh coil. Some vape pods come with replaceable coils, which can save money as you can replace the coil separately.
Why use vape pods?
Many vape kits use pods to allow the device to be smaller and more mobile. Vape pod kits are typically far smaller and more convenient than larger vape devices that have vape tanks rather than pods. Vape Pods are also easier to replace, and can often be easier to refill. Because of the ease of use vape pods allow, even advanced vapers with larger sub ohm kits will regularly have a vape pod kit to use when they are out and about.
Can vape pods be refilled?
Vape pods can often be refilled when they empty, just like a vape tank. Many vape pods can be refilled multiple times before they need replacing. There are some vape pods, however, that come pre-filled with e-liquid. These pods are not typically refillable and must be replaced by another pre-filled pod from the kit’s manufacturer.
When should I replace my vape pod?
Vape pods should be changed regularly, however it can depend on how frequently you vape. Typically pods will last somewhere around 3-5 days. For the best results from your vape pod, always check the recommendations that come with your pod kit or on the vape pod packaging. This will ensure that your pods are always in good condition, and that you don't wear out the coil which can result in some rather disappointing tastes!
Do vape pods expire?
All vape pods that do not have removable coils should be replaced sooner or later. Vape pods ‘expire’ when they have been overused. By using a vape pod that is in need of replacement, you will most likely experience flavourless drags due to a coil that needs replacing. To see when your vape pod should be changed, always read the information that comes with your vape kit.
What is the difference between vape pods and vape tanks?
Vape pods and tanks have a lot in common, they are both responsible for containing the e-liquid and coil of a vape kit. The difference lies in their size and materials. Vape tanks are typically larger and made of glass, which allows them to hold coils and e-liquids suitable for heavier vaping. Vape pods are smaller and are usually made of plastic, making them lighter and far more convenient.
Which vape pod is the best?
Truthfully, there is no such thing as the best vape pod. To get the best from your vape pod, make sure you purchase pods that are recommended for your device by the device manufacturer. Pods can have a variety of features, such as replaceable coils, so always make sure you do plenty of research into the features of a pod kit you are thinking of buying.