Snow and Severe Weather Impacting Delivery Times
Snow and severe weather conditions are currently affecting DPD Local's service in parts of Aberdeenshire, Angus, Banffshire, Caithness, Isle Of Skye, Kincardineshire, Orkney, Shetland Islands and Sutherland.
According to DPD Local, some parcels may experience delays of up to 24 hours during this period of disruption. See DPD Local's update here for more information.
Please check your DPD Local tracking for any notifications of disruption. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
All deliveries placed through the E-liquids.com website are processed and dispatched in the UK. We ship to the UK Mainland with various delivery options for both England/Wales/Scotland and Northern Ireland:
England, Scotland and Wales Delivery Options
- Please note that Royal Mail strikes are taking place which may cause disruption to other postal services as well.
- Same Day Dispatch Cutoff at 6:30pm. Orders over £20 placed before 6:30pm Mon-Fri are eligible for same-day dispatch, however the delivery is not guaranteed by DPD Courier due to the ongoing courier strikes.
- Orders below £20 placed before 6:30pm Mon-Fri are eligible for £2.99 DPD Next Working Day Delivery.
- Weekends: Order by 2pm on Saturday for Monday delivery.
Northern Ireland Delivery Options
- Orders over £20 placed before 6:30pm Mon-Fri are eligible for FREE Royal Mail delivery.
- Orders below £20 placed before 6:30pm Mon-Fri are eligible for £2.99 Royal Mail delivery.
Unfortunately, at this current time, E-liquids.com cannot provide delivery to international addresses. This is due to uncertainty surrounding international shipping.
The E-liquids.com team is working to resolve these issues and hopes to resume international shipping as soon as possible.