These batteries will provide at least a day's worth of charge with even a single 18650 configuration. We always recommend charging and discharging your batteries fully to protect its overall lifespan. Should you follow this, you can expect to achieve around 300-500 unique charging cycles which approximately equates to an overall lifespan of 12-18 months.
Once your battery has depleted, make sure to take it to your local battery recycling point which can be found at most supermarkets.
It is important to always use the correct plug or charger while powering up your vape batteries. We have a wide selection of external battery chargers available which will provide the ideal charging current for your batteries. Alternatively, if you prefer to charge through your mod, we recommend using a 1/2A plug.
For maximum safety, always ensure to never leave your 18650 batteries charging while left unattended, even if your device or charger has built-in protective features.
- BAK 18650 CNP 18650 Battery
- 2500mAh Capacity
- 20A Maximum Discharge
- 3.6V Maximum Voltage
- Always charge in a dedicated Li-Ion charger where possible.
- Your batteries should be properly recycled upon depletion.
- Never leave your batteries charging while left unattended.
- Battery wraps should be continuously checked for any damage (nicks and tears in the wrap should be replaced straight away).
- Never keep a battery loose in a pocket or purse. Always use a battery box when transporting your batteries outside of a vape device.
In the box:
- 1 x BAK CNP 18650 Rechargeable Battery
Also bought with this product: