18650 30SP Rechargeable Vape Batteries by Sinowatt offer a 3000mAh nominal capacity and a continuous discharge rate of 15A. These batteries should be paired with regulated mods which have relevant built-in protections for maximum safety whilst vaping on the go.
To protect the overall lifespan of your batteries, we recommend always charging and discharging your batteries fully. If you follow this technique, you can expect to achieve 300-500 charging cycles which equates to around a 12-18 month overall lifespan.
Once a battery's overall life has reached depletion, make sure to take it to your local battery recycling point which can be found at most supermarkets.
When charging your batteries, it is important to always use the correct plug or charger. We have a broad selection of external battery chargers available which will provide the ideal charging current for your batteries. Alternatively, if you prefer to charge through your mod, we recommend using a 1/2A plug.
Never leave your 18650 batteries charging while left unattended, even if your device or charger has safety features.
- Sinowatt 30SP 18650 Battery
- 3000mAh Capacity
- 15A Maximum Discharge
- 3.6V Maximum Voltage
- Always charge in a dedicated Li-Ion charger where possible.
- Your batteries should be properly recycled upon depletion.
- Never leave your batteries charging while they are left unattended.
- Battery wraps should be continuously checked for any damage (nicks and tears in the wrap should be replaced straight away).
- Never keep a battery loose in a pocket or purse. Always use a battery box when transporting your batteries outside of a vape device.
In the box:
- 1 x Sinowatt 30SP 18650 Rechargeable Battery
Also bought with this product: