The Nautilus Prime-X kit by Aspire is optimised to be more ergonomic than it’s predecessor yet still retains the functionality and delivery of the Nautilus Prime. This kit utilises a single 18650 battery (sold separately) and has a maximum output of 60watts. This kit is perfect for all ability ranges and provides a great introduction to variable wattage vaping.
A wide range of output modes are available including Auto output, variable voltage, variable wattage and bypass mode. The ASP chipset utilises advanced power memory and is capable of delivering a vape within 0.001S.
The Nautilus Prime-X features a more precise airflow adjustment when compared to its predecessor allowing for enhanced vapour production and nicotine delivery hit after hit. Two separate pod variants are available with this kit allowing for usage with the Nautilus coil range and the BP coil range respectively. Both of these coil ranges have options for both RDTL and MTL vaping ensuring there is an option for every type of vaper.
We recommend pairing this kit with 50/50 nicotine salt e-liquids ranging from 5-20mg in nicotine strength when paired with the BP coil range and the 0.7ohm Nautilus coil options. When used with the 1.6 or 1.8ohm Nautilus coil variants we recommend using 50/50 freebase e-liquids with a nicotine strength of 3-18mg.
- Aspire Nautilus Prime-X kit
- Requires single 18650 battery (Sold separately)
- 60watt maximum output
- Adjustable airflow
- Multiple coil variants
- Side filling pods
- Two separate pod choices
- Customisable UI interface
- Suited to Direct-to-Lung and Mouth-to-Lung vaping
- 2ml e-liquid capacity
- Type-C Charging
In the box:
- 1 x Nautilus Prime-X device
- 1 x Nautilus Prime-X BP pod (2ml e-liquid capacity) (0.3ohm BP mesh coil pre-installed)
- 1 x Nautilus Prime-X Nautilus pod (2ml e-liquid capacity) (0.7ohm Nautilus mesh coil (pre-installed)
- USB Type-C charging cable
- User manual