The Molicel P26A 18650 battery is the perfect battery for your vaping devices that require a removable battery. The P26A has a 2600mAh capacity and a maximum discharge of 25A. With these ratings the user should be expecting at least a full-day worth of charge. We always recommend discharging and charging your batteries fully, providing you do this you can expect to achieve 300-500 cycles before a battery starts to deplete. Once the battery’s overall life is beginning to deplete, batteries should then be properly recycled. As with most 18650 batteries it’s also important to note that you should use a designated charger rated for Li-Ion batteries to get the maximum performance and safety out of your cells.
- Molicel P26A 18650 battery
- 2600mAh capacity
- 25A maximum discharge
- 4.2V maximum voltage
- Manufactured by E-One Moli Energy Corporation
- Always charge in a dedicated Li-Ion charger where possible
- Batteries should be properly recycled upon end of life
- Never charge your batteries unattended
- Battery wraps should be continuously checked for any kind of damage (nicks and tears in the wrap should be replaced straight away)
- Never keep a battery loose in a pocket or purse, always use a battery box when transporting your batteries outside of a vape device.
In the box:
- 1 x Molicel P26A 18650 battery